Monday, October 22, 2012

Mid-Semester Break: Day 4/10

Today was not quite as beautiful as yesterday-but still just as enjoyable. But first things first, there were two things I forgot to mention about yesterday!

1. I saw the CUTEST little Ginger baby. She smiled at me. And it pretty much made my day. She was so cute, oh my goodness. I can't even think about it or I get giddy.

2. I saw something very... Strange. So here I was walking back from the library and there is a group of five or so men of varying ages walking towards me. They were all wearing either army print jackets or pants, but not both. And.... they were all carrying various birds of prey on their arms-with protective gloves of course. They were walking like it was no big deal that they were just chillin' with some falcons! Erm, what???

Anyway, on to today.

I walked around Bridge of Allan with a friend in the afternoon-she hadn't been in yet so it seemed like a good idea. Bridge of Allan is quite small, but really cute! And pretty. We made plans for the rest of the week, mostly pertaining to how we are going to use up 11 eggs! Yes, I have 11 eggs at the moment that will go off soon.
We are thinking:

Brownies
Lemon cake
Pancakes
Other yummy things that will make us the size of marshmallows!

Our first course of action was to make brownies tonight. And although they were from a mix, and just a tad burned, they were delicious! Oh my goodness! We then watched 500 Days of Summer. A really good movie, if you haven't seen it.



Also. Umbarrassin Confession #1,192: We ate all the brownies. Yes. You are reading that correctly. We ate a whole box of brownies. Do not judge! (Too much)

And that was pretty much my day! I also did some school work, which made me feel like a good productive human being. And I finished up the last of my Bakersam strawberry jam....I have a jar of Tesco brand strawberry jam in my drawer....I'm a little bit nervous, so I will let you know how that goes.

On a side note  When I got back to campus tonight, I realized that the shirt I was wearing under my dress smelled like caramel apples and bacon. It was really weird. Because I have had none of those things recently! I wish there was someone I could have asked for a second opinion on it (Preferably my favourite Blond friend who hopefully would not have judged me for it). It really did smell like caramel apples and bacon! Weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment