Sunday, October 28, 2012

Mid-Semester Break: Day 10/10

You guys. This. Is. CRAZY. My break is over! Gone! E` finito!

Which means I should have gone all-out today and done really crazy and exciting things and YOLO-d it up, right? Wellllll....I didn't.

First, I finished reading Damaged. I was so drained afterward! My head was a bit of a scrambled-egg-like mess.

Then, I spent some time studying. I know. Crazy. I also spent a large amount of time looking up things about graduate school. Which was scary. I think I freaked myself out a bit. Mostly, all of the interesting career paths for a psych major like me require a Ph.D.


THAT IS SO MUCH SCHOOL! 


I want to go out into the world and be done already! It would be about 7ish more years. I would be almost 30! I would be SO OLD AND WRINKLY!

Anyway. I'm done freaking out about that. You know, until tomorrow.

So yeah, today was a pretty chill day. Most of the people in my hall got back from their breaks. I made macaroni and cheese with broccoli in a mug for dinner. The sauce was a bit soupy, but not nearly as messy as last time! I just need to get the milk to cheese proportions correct.

That's all for now, folks. Tomorrow night some of us are going on a ghost walk of Stirling...I'm really excited. We're also all dressing up like witches, I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment