Friday, October 26, 2012

Mid-Semester Break: Day 7/10

Er.......I just completely blanked on posting this yesterday. Oops. Anyway, I will post for yesterday, then today. Promise! I am just going to sit here and crank them out!

Mostly, I just did work yesterday. I woke up and made some oatmeal. I am a little sick of oatmeal now, but oh well! I will just find new ways to make it interesting.

I joined a society called People and Planet-basically an environmental group on campus. The people are really sweet, and I like it a lot! Students can buy "veg bags" (bags of vegetables from a local and organic farm) from them and yesterday was the delivery. I went to help carry the bags from the car to the office, but I wasn't really sure where to go. I went to an office that I thought was correct and talked to the people there. They knew about the veg bags, but were reluctant to let us leave them there for students to pick up. They also seemed confused about what I was doing there-they kept thinking I was there to buy one, when really I just wanted to find the person who delivers them and help them carry things! As you can probably guess, I went back to Geddes with nothing accomplished.

After this I posted the day before's blog post on Glasgow. Then I made either very flat pancakes, or thick crepes (I had no baking soda/powder). Then I skyped my favourite tall blond friend.

FINALLY I sat down and did work! Real work! It was grand!

For dinner I made pretty much the best fried rice/stir fry I have ever made. It was so good. I couldn't stop eating it! Right now I am eating the leftovers, and it's not quite as good, but still delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment