Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mid-Semester Break: Day 5/10




Today I finally saw The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Agh! It was so good. I cannot say enough about it! But I just need to put this out there: Emma Watson is so gorgeous I don't think I can look at her for that long ever again. No more movies with her in it for me! Also, her American accent was interesting. You could hear her foreignness/Englishness in her vowel pronunciation.




Anyway, to backtrack a little before this my friend and I went to Frankie and Benny's and had pizza. Once again, it was so good I can't say enough about it. I have not had pizza in so long! And it was so so delicious! And it was thin crust, which was even better. Ugh. So good it breaks my heart!

I guess I will just keep rewinding through my day. Before pizza and the movie, I was planning on getting work done. Ahaha! Good joke, right? Instead of researching, or filling in psychology notes, I made about five possible schedules for next semester. Clark just published the course list yesterday, and there are so many things I want to take! But not nearly enough room =[ I also finished filling in my ballot and mailed it! Woo-hoo! Finally! It should get there by November 6th, I should think.

Tomorrow we are going into Glasgow...We are going to be there all day! I haven't been in yet, and I'm not sure what we'll do to fill all the hours, but we'll see! I will definitely take lots of pictures and write a better post than this one tomorrow =]

No comments:

Post a Comment